All websites collect information about their visitors in different ways. In many countries (including the United States), websites are required by law to disclose the information they collect about their visitors and how this information is used.
Here are some of the ways in which a site collects user information.
- Name and email address in comment forms (like when you contact us).
- Comment form cookie which remembers a user’s name or email address.
- Name and email address submitted to sign up for email list (like using Constant Contact).
- Google Analytics tracking and Google Adsense (which we don’t use).
- Facebook page and other social media plugins and like button cookies